How To Use
NO TRIMMER IS INCLUDED!
Prior to using the ES412, the hair must be trimmed first as the ES412 is a finishing shaver and not designed to cut long hair. First, shave with either a razor or purchase the PS335 Cleancut trimmer to cut hairs short. The hair has to be shorter than 0.5 mm ( 5 o'clock shadow ) which is similar in length to the one day growth on a man's beard.
CLEANCUT ES412 IS A FINISHING SHAVER!
You need to perform the following steps first. This will ensure you experience the best results and a superior shave.
- Ensure your skin is clean and dry.
- Remove long hairs first – shorter than 0.5mm. (we recommend using the Cleancut Trimmer)
- Once your hairs are stubble length, you are ready to use the Cleancut Shaver.
- For best results, hold the skin taut. Begin using the shaver in slow, circular motions against the direction of the hair growth.
- Keep your shaver in gentle contact with the skin. Your will hear the shaver pick up the short hairs. Do not press too hard.
HOW TO INSERT THE BATTERY
|1. Turn off the switch.
|2. Remove the battery cover in the direction of the arrow.
|3. Insert an C-cell battery into the battery compartment, checking that its (+) and (–) terminals are properly aligned.
|4. Close the battery cover and spin it in the direction of the arrow.